Wanna tell me your embarrassing period story and have it on my website? Click here to send it to me!
Your embarrassing period stories
- I was at school (this was my first period) and I suddenly felt a gush of sticky liquid! I was like...crap! At first I thought it was just going to be a lot of discharge. So I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom. And 'down there' was slightly red through my jeans and I freaked out! I went to look and see and it was my period so I went to the nurse to get a pad from her and she gave another pair of underwear. I was like what about my jeans?! So luckily I had a hoodie that I tied round my waist and that luckily covered up the red spot!
- This happened to a girl in my class: So we were learning about sex ed in science :/ A girl was going to the bathroom cause it was that time of the month. Then this kid Robert knocked over her stuff and there was 2 tampons and a pad on the floor. The teacher called her up and asked her to explain to the class what those products were and what they did. Then we had to look at it in the textbook. It was so embarrassing and awkward. I felt so bad for the girl and she didn't talk to anyone is our class for the next 2 days.
- It was my second or third period and I thought it was over so I didn't wear a tampon to my track meet, only a liner. My dad and friend's mom were there and she called me over but I couldn't walk over there. Well I thought I had leaked or something and was WORRYING LIKE CRAZY! So I kep borrowing my friends sweatpants and then running at record breaking speeds to get back into sweats. After the meet I asked my friend's mom why she needed to talk, and she was just asking our events, haha. but then I got home and it turns out hat I leaked through the liner,my underwear, spandex, and almost into my shorts.
- This girl who was the most popular in our grade who was really nice, we talked about periods all the time. And as you guessed everyone touches her stuff. Plus she was on her period. Her ex-boyfreind opened it up and BAM fell out 2 maxi pads. She ran outside and needed to change her pants and ended up coming back inside with a period stain. From now on she watches this amazing girls videos (girltalkwithme123) and keeps her pads in different places. :)
- In ninth grade my boyfriend and I get invited to his friend's girlfriend's house. Her parents are loaded. Everybody wants to get in the hot tub, and the girl let me borrow a bathing suit. After about 10 minutes in the hot tub, my boyfriend's friend starts screaming and pointing at me. The water around me had turned a horrible and social-life-destroying shade of pink. The parents made my mom pay to have the hot tub cleaned and I moved back in with my father 300 miles away. Shark week, indeed.
- It all started at 4:30 in the morning, doing my usual thing and then I needed to pee so I went to the restroom and lord behold I got my first period. I just stood in my bathroom freaking out. I told and my mom and she came running up the stairs. It really was the worst day of my life I had to go on a band tour and play for little kids. It was not my day, and nobody warned me about mood swings! I was on edge the whole day.
- This isn't my story, but this girl I know. She's kind of bigger and super tall and a bit wide but she was sitting down in gym class. We got up to leave and she was walking in front of me wearing extremely pale blue jeans and she had a HUGE red stain on the back of her pants. Everyone was laughing but I felt terrible!
- I had just got home from soccer practice and had to use the bathroom so I went in there and saw something red and gooey. I had to think what it was for a second. Then I realized what it was.....my first period!!!!! so I ran up the stairs and went into my room and was crying and shaking. Then when my mom was working in the upstairs bathroom and my dad and brother was gone I told her something had happened. She guessed and said do I get my period and I said yes. She talked to me about being part of the sun and moon...LOL
- I'm 13 and my most embarrassing moment was when i leaked from my pad on a holiday. I met this really nice boy. I said, "I will be right back, I gotta go to the bathroom knowing i was on my period.He said to stay a while longer, so I did. He was going to walk me back to the tent but i leaked through my light blue jeans and he freaked out and quit talking to me :(
- My embarrassing period story: was when I was walking around at my freind's house and her brother saw the blood on my pants!! It was embarrassing because a boy saw the blood, and he was 16 years old!
- I was in health class and I felt all crampy and weird. I asked to use the bathroom. I saw reddish and brownish blood and I was scared shaking and i was to embarrassed to tell a teacher because it was scary. At lunch time I called my mom and told her about and I didn't have any supplies with me, so my moms worker came and picked me up and I went home for the rest of the day.
- It was my first time wearing a tampon, I finally felt like I was ready to wear them freshman year of high school, I always thought they were gross and they would hurt but that's totally not true! I bought Tampax Pearl multipack from the store with lite, regular, and super. I watched period videos on YouTube and found out you should wear a lite your first time so I did on the second day of my period at school. I had it in for like 2 hours then changed it, I had another one in for like another 2 hours and after Spanish class I felt wet "down there" so I went to the bathroom, I pulled down my pants and blood was EVERYWHERE! It was all over my underwear, liner, and my sweat pants, I don't think anyone else saw because I was wearing black pants! I changed my pants as soon as I got home and went to my grandma's house with a regular tampon in, I never wear lites on my second day now because I've gotten more comfortable wearing regular and super tampons.
- Well, it all started when I was 12. I was sitting in class when I got up to sharpen my pencil. I had light jeans on and when I got up, everyone started to laugh. I looked at them meanly because I've always been the awkward picked on girl. My teacher looked at me and told me to go to the restroom. I went and there it was! I got it. I went to my nurse and called mom to get some new pants. I ended up going home because I was so embarrased and I had some bad cramps, too.*NOW I KNOW TO WEAR A LINER DAILY* also, my period is irregular so, I think daily liners are the answer(;
- I was spending the night at my grandmas with my older cousin and we were sleeping. I woke up with this icky feeling down there and I went to the bathroom to check and i had my period. There was two little stains on the bed spread.
- My most embarrassing period was actually my first period. It was the beginning of summer break and we were at a hotel. My mom went downstairs to get some food and I stayed in the room and tried to put in a tampon so we could go swimming. I eventually got it in and we went to the pool. I got out because it was cold and sat next to my mom and we talked. When we got up to leave I looked at the towel and it was covered in blood. Luckily no body saw but I was mortified. By the end of that trip my blood was on the towels and on the bed.
- I was sleeping at my cousins house for a few days and I knew I was on my period. Usually I set an alarm to wake myself up every couple hours or so so I can change. But we were really tired from staying at the beach all day so I didn't. I woke up and I leaked everywhere! All down my leg and on a blanket. Thank god it was my blanket. I woke up early enough so no one even knew. Now I hate sleeping over peoples houses when I'm on my period!
- It was just a normal day at school during lunch. I had a really heavy flow that day and was really uncomfortable all the way through lunch. And when I got up to leave I looked down and there was a huge red stain where I had been sitting! The lunch lady saw and I just ran away. I went to the nurse and went home for the day. Luckily no one saw but the lunch lady:)