Wanna tell me your embarrassing/first period story and have it on my website? Click here to send me your story!
My embarrassing period story?
Your embarrassing period stories
- I was at school (this was my first period) and I suddenly felt a gush of sticky liquid! I was like...crap! At first I thought it was just going to be a lot of discharge. So I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom. And 'down there' was slightly red through my jeans and I freaked out! I went to look and see and it was my period so I went to the nurse to get a pad from her and she gave another pair of underwear. I was like what about my jeans?! So luckily I had a hoodie that I tied round my waist and that luckily covered up the red spot!
- This happened to a girl in my class: So we were learning about sex ed in science :/ A girl was going to the bathroom cause it was that time of the month. Then this kid Robert knocked over her stuff and there was 2 tampons and a pad on the floor. The teacher called her up and asked her to explain to the class what those products were and what they did. Then we had to look at it in the textbook. It was so embarrassing and awkward. I felt so bad for the girl and she didn't talk to anyone is our class for the next 2 days.
- It was my second or third period and I thought it was over so I didn't wear a tampon to my track meet, only a liner. My dad and friend's mom were there and she called me over but I couldn't walk over there. Well I thought I had leaked or something and was WORRYING LIKE CRAZY! So I kep borrowing my friends sweatpants and then running at record breaking speeds to get back into sweats. After the meet I asked my friend's mom why she needed to talk, and she was just asking our events, haha. but then I got home and it turns out hat I leaked through the liner,my underwear, spandex, and almost into my shorts.
- This girl who was the most popular in our grade who was really nice, we talked about periods all the time. And as you guessed everyone touches her stuff. Plus she was on her period. Her ex-boyfreind opened it up and BAM fell out 2 maxi pads. She ran outside and needed to change her pants and ended up coming back inside with a period stain. From now on she watches this amazing girls videos (girltalkwithme123) and keeps her pads in different places. :)
- In ninth grade my boyfriend and I get invited to his friend's girlfriend's house. Her parents are loaded. Everybody wants to get in the hot tub, and the girl let me borrow a bathing suit. After about 10 minutes in the hot tub, my boyfriend's friend starts screaming and pointing at me. The water around me had turned a horrible and social-life-destroying shade of pink. The parents made my mom pay to have the hot tub cleaned and I moved back in with my father 300 miles away. Shark week, indeed.
- It all started at 4:30 in the morning, doing my usual thing and then I needed to pee so I went to the restroom and lord behold I got my first period. I just stood in my bathroom freaking out. I told and my mom and she came running up the stairs. It really was the worst day of my life I had to go on a band tour and play for little kids. It was not my day, and nobody warned me about mood swings! I was on edge the whole day.
- This isn't my story, but this girl I know. She's kind of bigger and super tall and a bit wide but she was sitting down in gym class. We got up to leave and she was walking in front of me wearing extremely pale blue jeans and she had a HUGE red stain on the back of her pants. Everyone was laughing but I felt terrible!
- I had just got home from soccer practice and had to use the bathroom so I went in there and saw something red and gooey. I had to think what it was for a second. Then I realized what it was.....my first period!!!!! so I ran up the stairs and went into my room and was crying and shaking. Then when my mom was working in the upstairs bathroom and my dad and brother was gone I told her something had happened. She guessed and said do I get my period and I said yes. She talked to me about being part of the sun and moon...LOL
- I'm 13 and my most embarrassing moment was when i leaked from my pad on a holiday. I met this really nice boy. I said, "I will be right back, I gotta go to the bathroom knowing i was on my period.He said to stay a while longer, so I did. He was going to walk me back to the tent but i leaked through my light blue jeans and he freaked out and quit talking to me :(
- My embarrassing period story: was when I was walking around at my freind's house and her brother saw the blood on my pants!! It was embarrassing because a boy saw the blood, and he was 16 years old!
- I was in health class and I felt all crampy and weird. I asked to use the bathroom. I saw reddish and brownish blood and I was scared shaking and i was to embarrassed to tell a teacher because it was scary. At lunch time I called my mom and told her about and I didn't have any supplies with me, so my moms worker came and picked me up and I went home for the rest of the day.
- It was my first time wearing a tampon, I finally felt like I was ready to wear them freshman year of high school, I always thought they were gross and they would hurt but that's totally not true! I bought Tampax Pearl multipack from the store with lite, regular, and super. I watched period videos on YouTube and found out you should wear a lite your first time so I did on the second day of my period at school. I had it in for like 2 hours then changed it, I had another one in for like another 2 hours and after Spanish class I felt wet "down there" so I went to the bathroom, I pulled down my pants and blood was EVERYWHERE! It was all over my underwear, liner, and my sweat pants, I don't think anyone else saw because I was wearing black pants! I changed my pants as soon as I got home and went to my grandma's house with a regular tampon in, I never wear lites on my second day now because I've gotten more comfortable wearing regular and super tampons.
- Well, it all started when I was 12. I was sitting in class when I got up to sharpen my pencil. I had light jeans on and when I got up, everyone started to laugh. I looked at them meanly because I've always been the awkward picked on girl. My teacher looked at me and told me to go to the restroom. I went and there it was! I got it. I went to my nurse and called mom to get some new pants. I ended up going home because I was so embarrased and I had some bad cramps, too.*NOW I KNOW TO WEAR A LINER DAILY* also, my period is irregular so, I think daily liners are the answer(;
- I was spending the night at my grandmas with my older cousin and we were sleeping. I woke up with this icky feeling down there and I went to the bathroom to check and i had my period. There was two little stains on the bed spread.
- My most embarrassing period was actually my first period. It was the beginning of summer break and we were at a hotel. My mom went downstairs to get some food and I stayed in the room and tried to put in a tampon so we could go swimming. I eventually got it in and we went to the pool. I got out because it was cold and sat next to my mom and we talked. When we got up to leave I looked at the towel and it was covered in blood. Luckily no body saw but I was mortified. By the end of that trip my blood was on the towels and on the bed.
- I was sleeping at my cousins house for a few days and I knew I was on my period. Usually I set an alarm to wake myself up every couple hours or so so I can change. But we were really tired from staying at the beach all day so I didn't. I woke up and I leaked everywhere! All down my leg and on a blanket. Thank god it was my blanket. I woke up early enough so no one even knew. Now I hate sleeping over peoples houses when I'm on my period!
- It was just a normal day at school during lunch. I had a really heavy flow that day and was really uncomfortable all the way through lunch. And when I got up to leave I looked down and there was a huge red stain where I had been sitting! The lunch lady saw and I just ran away. I went to the nurse and went home for the day. Luckily no one saw but the lunch lady:)
My first period story?
Your first period stories
- My first period story was when I was 12 and it started may 10th 2010 it was a really lite period but I told my dad "umm...we need to go to the store" and he was all like "what for?" and I said "ummm we'll I kinda started my lady time." He was on the phone with my aunt at the time and he told her and I was all like oh gosh! And so we went to the store and I got liners. When my mom got home I told her and she was all like Ohh your not my little girl anymore but ya haha I used to use pads But now I use tampons except for at night, I use UbyKotex overnight like you :) haha but I mostly use the playtex sport tampons.
- It was on a Sunday and like usual I wear liners everyday. So I went to the bathroom and I noticed this yucky rusty brown color all over my liner. I was like what is this!! I decided to keep it to myself cause at first I thought I did my business in my pants . Then the next day I noticed the same thing again I said nothing, but when I went swimming i was like YES no brown but when I left and was dried up I went to the bathroom and at the bottom of my favorite bathing suit was the brown stain. I couldn't take it anymore so I told my mom she told me I got my period and to put on my U By Kotex tween pads we bought so I'd be prepared. Then my mom gave me speeches about how I'm no longer a little girl and better start acting like a woman. Then my parents got emotional and my dad cried it was so embarrassing but sweet at the same time.
- I had one of my girl friends and a guy friend over to go swimming one day in the summer after sixth grade. I was 11 at the time. And I had this mysterious brown discharge in my undies. Honestly, I didn't even think that it could be my period. I always thought that it would be red immediately but that is so not true. It took me about 5 cycles for it to actually be red. Anyways, i talked to my mom: "Mom, there's this weird brown stuff in my undies." And she said, "Yeah, honey I bet it is your period." I wasn't scared but i really didn't realize that it was my period until my mom pointed it out. Anyways, it was so light for the first few cycles that i didn't have to worry about inserting a tampon when I went swimming.
- My family and I went to Europe for 3 months. One day we were getting ready to go on a tour. We went down to get some breakfast, I didn't feel so good. So I went to the bathroom because I thought I just need to do a number 2. So I did and I had this brownish redish type discharge was on the toilet paper, I didn't think anything of it. So when we where on our tour I had sharp pain in my tummy so I went to the bathroom. I wiped and I saw this redish brownish again. I was like "no I can't have my period already" but I guess I did. I put a pad on, I didn't tell my mum because I didn't know what to say. Then we went out for dinner, we went on a boat. I went to the bathroom to see if the redish brownish discharge was gone but it wasn't. This time is was more red. I went out and I told my mum, then my my told my sister and then my sister told her boyfriend and the my mum told the tour lady (my mum and her become real good friends) that I had my period by the time we got off the boat the whole ladies on the tour knew that I had my period.
- It was the day of my little sister's birthday party, we were having it at a forest preserve in my town. I was having cramps that morning, but I never thought I would be getting my period at age 12. I went to the bathroom before we left and there was blood on my panties, I knew it was my period but I was scared to tell my mom, so I just put on my bathing suit and left. My bathing suit at the time was a one piece with a skirt, so the skirt could cover up any leaks. When the party was over we went back home and I finally told my mom that there was blood on my bathing suit. She gave me a pad and we went shopping for products the next day, I felt so good finally telling her and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be
- My first period was on December 14 of this year. Me and my friend were in history class and she told me that her she had her periodn and I told her how I didnt have mine yet. The whole day I felt like gushs coming from my vagina. When I got home there was a gigantic stain in my panties and a tiny one on the outside of my jeans.
- I play basketball and I did not wear liners. That morning I woke up and got changed and I changed my underwear. I had a huge red spot with some discharge. I went to basketball anyways, and told my mom three days later because I ran out of pads.
- We all arrived at camp at 7pm and played games and stuff. I kept feeling cramps in my stomach, but i didnt know they were "period" cramps. I usually go about 12 hours without using the bathroom so at about 11:15 at night i had to pee. I went into the bathroom and looked into my underwear and there was a rusty brownish stain about as big as a quarter. I put down some toilet paper and climbed into bed. I started texting my friend who was in the bunk right next to me. I told her and she gave me great advice.
- During my first period I was 12 and I was at home and my mom wasn’t. When I got my period, I texted my mom and asked when she was going to be home and she didn't answer, i didnt see her until the next morning. Luckily I knew how to put on the pad.
- I was at school and my friend Jemma and I were talking about periods because she got hers that morning (not her first period, just her period) and then we walked to our bags because I was giving her a pad (I carried pads "just in case") and then we went to the bathroom and before I knew it I had my period!
- I woke up and the first thing I do every morning is go to the bathroom. I looked in my underwear and there it was. I was 14 when I got my first period, my mom got hers at 12. I texted my mom and told her not to make it awkward. I've had three periods now, and I started using tampons my very second period, and overnight pads at night.
- One day I was at my grandparents house and I was going to take a shower and I saw some brown stuff in my undies. I thought I just did number two in my pants. My grandma did too. The next day, I went to the bathroom and I wiped and I saw red stuff. I was like; No... It can't be. I went to the bathroom around noon right before we went shopping. I was just about to sit down and I saw a drop of blood on the toilet seat. I told my grandma and we went to the store and she bought me pads. I was scared to tell anyone but it turned out not to be as hard as I thought.
- My first period arrived when I was 13, at a horrible time. I was about to play the last game - the Championship game in a soccer tournament. I went to the bathroom after a team lunch and in my underwear was a huge red spot. So as I was running up and down the field, all that was going through my mind was my uninvited visitor, Aunt Flo. I told my mom the day after because honestly I was freaking out. But everythings great now (:
- I was 11 when i got my first period, and it was the day of my sisters graduation from high school. When I woke up I took a shower and when I was undressing and taking of my underwear there was something wet in it. So I started freaking out because I didnt think it would come this early. The first thing I did was tell my sister who shouted it to my mom (and dad) so he now knows.